Tuesday 26 December 2017

14. Kars on Johto

Looks like Kars is relived with the scyther.
She is playful like before.... I don't know is it good.
Well, Kars never have been "good".

Ep1.



"By the way.. how it works? Why the growlithe tried to catch it?"
"Because he is cutie puppy doggo. hehe"
I think Kars is fainted. I can't touch her now, it's too hot.
I'm somewhat relived, but I shouldn't be.
I feel guilty sometimes because of her.. or not.




Ep2. 

 Being on the journey is uncomfortable thing.
I want to go home. Well, I don't have home.
But.. Sinnoh is too far away. Besides, I didn't find the professor.
I want to take a rest, but not here, the cold metal chair.
But sandy wants to... I mean, force to fly.
She has the damn cozy cotton swablu.




Lugon and Romi helped to carry her, and we arrived to the city.
In the hospital, the nusre said:
"You have to fly higher, and beware the Magnemite route. before landing."
Nevertheless the doctor's advice, we didn't flew high.
Sandy said it's OK if we don't on the magnemite route.
"Yes, I found, there're professor Oak!"
"Did you know? Whoa.. thank you."
"Well, I was not sure."
Now I understand why she wanted to fly so low.

"It's good to see you here. The Rotom's room is here in Johto, too."
Romi was jumping around me with full of joy.
"But I have some meetings, so let's meet here at 6 p.m."
Sandy raised her hand with curious eyes.
"Hey, Professor! I have a question! Can I use bike on the lake?"
"You will drown, and a Pokémon can save or eat you."
I poked Sandy, but she didn't stop it. For the pete's sake...
"On the Pokémon center!"
"Stop being stupid, nobody will allow it. I'm busy now."
Professor Oak ran somewhere.

I can say, the game was wrong.
Really, nobody cares except the law.
And Professor Oak is just a Pokémon professor.
Not a judge, lawyer or something law-related person.
But if police find you, you'll be arrested... but not every case.

No comments:

Post a Comment