Sunday 3 December 2017

13. Revenge

"Hmm.. I think, better not see you here, when Scyther is awake."
"You're right."
I went outside of Pokémon center and walked around the field.
The rain had stopped, but it was still cloudy.
"Hey, let's train! Wanna double battle? Sniff."
He looks like a Snorunt, trembling in the chilling air.
"Oh, but I don't fight. And you need to rest."
"I don't fight. My Pokémons fight. And you should, hell yeah!"
He threw his Poké balls.




"I cannot fight now. My team is not ready. So take a rest."
"OK. Thanks for concerning, but I'll not go inside before I win."
I towarded to the city, hoping sweety of Kars is already fine.

"Eeh Limmi! You're here! This... big and creepy bug... Eeh...Scary! I hate it!"
Sandy shaked her hands to her new friend.
"..... Well, it's just ordinary Scyther and you caught it..."
Kars was jumping around, when she found the Scyther is alive.
She made clear and joyful metallic sounds.
The big bug didn't care so much her, but anyway,
I can continue the journey with my Kars, thanks to Sandy.

... Or... Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment