Sunday 31 December 2017

15. Rotom's Room

I met the Professor Oak at night, which is good time for ghosts, including my Romi.
Well.. it will not be ghost anymore if it finds the machine soon.
"Sandy currently isn't here. She is on battle now... again."
"Oh, what a good news."
Professor Oak gave me two keys.
"One key is for Johto and the other key is for Sinnoh."
"Thank you."



Romi delightfully tried every machines. It loved the fridge.
But I know, it's not so useful without hail.
"How about this?"
I went toward the microwave oven. Romi happily went in to it.
I also received the Up-grade chip.

"Sandy!"
"Oh, Limmi, So did you choose what to use?"
"Of course."
I showed the microwave Romi.
"So.. fantastic! It's cute fire Pokémon, like my Vulpix!"
"And... Ta-da! Up-grade chip!"
We both are excited. But it was too late to do something to my Lugon.
We decided to sleep, and go back to Sinnoh next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment