Monday 27 November 2017

12. Meet again

I found the Prof. Oak's lab, but there were no Professor.
"He went another region to research something."
"Yeah, It'll be take a week.. or more.", One of the assistants added.
I left the lab, deciding to train my pokémons while I am waiting.

I met a scyther... my Kars was immobilized by love.
Well... they're other egg group, but the nature is so amazing... I mean,weird.
The scyther did nothing, I wonder why Kars is so interested in him?
I tried to run away, but the big bug was damn fast.


I heard someone's running. There was...
"Sandy!"
She looks frighten seriously and tried to get away from me.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"
I was scared too. I looked around, but there were nothing.
"What did you see?"
...

"A.. ah, you're alive."
Sandy looks a little relaxed, but I saw tears from her eyes.
"? I'm not dead. I was levitating with Romi."
"Do you know how it was spooky, creepy? Aaaah!"
Sandy used force palm! Well, but it was OK to see she was fine.
"You can't own any ghost Pokémon in this way."
I was looking Romi while saying it.
Romi was circling around the friend happily.
"Aaa, stop it! OK, Ghosts are cute, but they're scary too!"

"Kars? Kars! ....."
We decided to look around the Johto region, but Kars didn't want to fly.
It was sitting by the scyther, crying deeply. I never heard such sound.
I stopped using electric moves, when I recognized it won't help.
"...I see. She is really in love. It's not something like attracting."
"Aww... such romantic. I'll catch him for you."
"Isn't your party full?"
Sandy threw the pokeball to the scyther.
"Not now."
It didn't work, because he was fainted. Neither of us have any type of revive potion...
"I have an idea. Let's go to the Pokémon center.
I'll pretend to care him, so he can follow us."
We headed to Pokémon center. She was singing in the rain, and said...
"Love is the most beautiful and the sweetest feeling in the world..."
It was cold night.

No comments:

Post a Comment