Saturday 6 January 2018

17. Epilogue

Lugon didn't only played far better at real battles, it started to learn how to talk with human and tried to understand how I feel. It's still logical, but not so robotic as before. I heard AI function is included, but it was so smooth than I thought, just like its rounded body. Of course the pokéball return bug was fixed, but I didn't put it to the pokéball. We enjoyed to walk along. We started to participate Pokemon Contests. We chose some clothes and made something beautiful wears for my Lugon. Like this.

Romi can't speak anymore, after possessing in the other machine. I found small TTS system from its body. I gave back it to the Tarmes, the trainer center leader, whose house I visited once when I was fainted. Of course I do love so much to talk to Rotom, but it's right to give it back to the owner. Romi changed its clothes to mow at here. I found the old diary covered on dust. The love story with Rotom was... just fascinating... and way too much lovely. Looks like nobody keeps the diary, so I took it.

Kars is still too playful and stubborn, but I found the dark side of her. Her one shiny wing was implemented. The ex trainer was champion in a region, where I never visited. She trained too hard without free time to play with... or maybe run away. One day, her wings are seriously broken - nobody knows if it's due to hard training or she tried to kill herself. The champion didn't care and sent out a battle... and lost. He blamed Kars so much, and she tried to attack the trainer with other side of the wings... Someone healed the injured Kars, but she fled away to the forest. And she came from a far, far away region to Sinnoh.
"She knows who wants the power at the first sight. That's the reason why Kars didn't flee from you. I believe that Kars is happy being with you." -An old trainer said. She needs hug, but the hug is itching. I think she doesn't trust me yet.

Sandy flew to the Hoenn region, which is her home region. She gave the Scyther to Tarmes. Kars really enjoyed the life with the Scyther and fortunately, they can't breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment